Sunday, December 22, 2013

Help Push The National Pet Rescue Examiner page Off Facebook!

As you all know from my last blog entry, I conclusively proved beyond a doubt that one of AC4h's associates, Cheryl Hanna, is the creator and administrator of the National Pet Rescue Examiner page on Facebook. I have created a petition to get it taken down and hope that you will join with me and sign the petition because Ms. Hanna's two-faced, self-serving hypocrisy should not be tolerated, particularly when it comes to the welfare of those creatures who cannot speak for themselves. 

She may think she is speaking for them when in fact she is condoning the implicit abuse and neglect of the broker horses her gal pal Christy Sheidy peddles on Brian Moore's behalf week after week. I am aiming for 50,000 signatures and will send the petition on to Facebook's CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, and urge him to remove the page. The link to my petition is below. Thank you so much on behalf of all the voiceless and innocent creatures of this earth!

Petition to Shut Down the National Pet Rescue Examiner Facebook page

No comments: