Monday, February 18, 2013

I'm BAAAAAACK!

I'm keeping this one short and sweet to let all of you know that my blog is back, alive and kicking ass yet again. It was mistaken for spam by Google's automated spam detection system and taken down, much to my dismay. Apparently this sort of thing happens quite frequently on Blogger, judging by complaints from fellow Bloggers. Obviously Google needs to fine tune its detection system so that we live human beings aren't identified as 'spambots' and zapped en masse!

At any rate, thank you for your comments. Keep them coming, and more importantly, share your experiences with AC4h with me so I can post them here and expose Christy Sheidy as the truly shady horse trader/flipper she is behind her sham of a 501c3 'charity', which we all know it isn't. Stay tuned as I have new information about her former horse trading partner, Diana Jo Murphy, founder of Voice For Horses Rescue Network in Toledo, Ohio.

Have a great week in the meantime!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got some info for you...need a way to get a hold of you privately. Amira.elsama@ hotmail.com

Unknown said...

I have bought a horse from this rescue before shes fine. I recently purchased another horse that died of strangels while being transported it was horribly sick and she shipped it not telling anoyone. Can anyone please give me any kind of info on where to report her she needs to be jailed for animal abuse and the lies and scams shes doing my email is dezeraysdream@yahoo.com please if you have any info I would be greatful if enough people come forward mabye we can stop all this from happening